LVT from 2nd Street Floors
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) and Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), also sometimes referred to as resilient flooring, are designed to meet the demands of active families and those with busy lifestyles who still strive for beauty in their home.
Still have questions about luxury vinyl or resilient flooring? The experts at 2nd Street Floors are here to help! Stop by our showroom, give us a call, or send us an email. We’re always happy to help, and we’d love to get you inspired about your next flooring project!
What is luxury vinyl?
LVT is a vinyl product designed to mimic the look of stone or ceramic tile. Featuring gorgeous natural colors and textures, these tiles look and feel like the real thing. Some designs by Shaw Floors are even made to be installed using real grout.
LVP, meanwhile, serves the same function – but mimics hardwood planks, instead. These come in a variety of styles that include hand-scraped wood and embossing, and can be installed uniformly, staggered, or even diagonally for a fully customized look!
One final form of vinyl is sheet vinyl, a cushioned flooring that gets glued directly to your subfloor. The Shaw Floors sheet vinyl designs available here at 2nd Street Floors are just as beautiful and sophisticated as LVT or LVP, but because it’s all laid in one piece, it doesn’t achieve quite the same level of realism.
Benefits of luxury vinyl
- High-performance, able to withstand scratches, dents, wear, stains and moisture
- Some products are waterproof
- Warmer and more comfortable underfoot than natural tile, stone or wood
- Can be installed anywhere in your home, including basements
- Makes a broad range of natural-looking styles more affordable
- Comfortable cushioned construction absorbs sound and insulates rooms
- Minimal maintenance required
Flooring brands we love
We carry all of these trusted names and more!